High quality polyethylene tanks
Stronga specialise in specifying, designing and building high quality polyethylene tanks for agricultural, industrial and commercial usage. Our comprehensive range of liquid bowsers are available up to 16,000 litres in capacity, allowing you to choose a size which suits your liquid handling application.
Liquid handling & cartage efficiency
Stronga A-frame mounted hook lift water bowsers offer customers’ optimal liquid filling, handling and cartage efficiency in a strong, long life and well proven design. When coupled with Stronga hook lift equipment, UniBowsa offers productivity and liquid handling flexibility that is unchallenged in the water tank market.
UV stabilised polyethylene
UniBowsa, manufactured from UV stabilised polyethylene, is a heavy-duty storage tank designed for water, liquid fertiliser, molasses and more. Each bowser comes fitted with a special pin mounting system, enabling the storage tank to be mounted securely onto the bespoke A-Frame. This allows UniBowsa to be safely mounted onto hooklift equipment without the need for mounting straps which can cause fatigue to the tank.
Interact with the 3D model below to discover the details of UniBowsa.
Dream big with Stronga
Stronga water tanks feature in-moulded baffles to increase stability and reduce sloshing during water cartage applications. Discover just a few of the wide-ranging applications made possible using a Stronga water bowser (note – some applications require integrated pump systems):
• Spreading slurry in the field (sprayer options available).
• Transporting molasses, liquid feed and fertiliser.
• Cleaning a site after an oil or chemical spill.
• Firefighting (mobile or static bowser).
• Transporting water for public events.
• Irrigating dusty & sandy roadways.
• Filling cattle troughs and more…
- Ultra-light, extra-strong design
- Various standards available depending on market
- Enables storage tank to be securely mounted onto the A-frame
- No need for mounting straps which can cause fatigue
- Lockable access hole
- Equalising pressure in storage tank
- Potential for rear-mounting platform and equipment
- See options below
High capacity engine or hydraulic driven pump, mounted front or rear on A-frame.
Tank outlet – various options available.
- 2-6” BSP outlets available
- Multiple tap configurations available
Bauer fitting – various types available.
Extension hoses, complete with quick release couplings both ends.
Extension hose rack.
Large anti-surge baffle balls.
Full height sight gauge. Precise visual level indication.
Other options available on request.
|Liquid capacity***||10000 litres||13000 litres||16000 litres|
C.D. = Country Dependent
* All details are excluding A-frame.
** TT = Twin Tank edition.
*** Other capacities available on request.
**** Depending on equipment fitted.
All weights and measurements are subject to specification and regional laws. As we are continually improving our products, technical details, masses and measurements are given as reference values only.