Since its inception, the HookLoada logistics system has fully redefined how materials are handled, stored and transported. It was at the forefront of developing the applications via different hook lift container forms, individually crafted for optimal outcomes for the job to be done. These applications have been designed and developed by Stronga, together with real operators in real work.
Operators have been developing their own solutions all these years via modified containers types, refined for specific purposes. What other trailer type allows this unique level of individualised innovation? Only HookLoada.
Agriculture; The Most Challenging Sector for Logistics
It’s true that the agricultural sector has the widest range of materials and machines requiring handling, making it the most challenging sector for your chosen logistics solution. That’s why you need a solution that leads the way in potential and versatility.
Below are just a few of the agricultural materials which require handling and storing throughout the season:
● Solids (free flowing) – manures, soils and more.
● Liquids – water for spraying, fuel, liquid fertilizers and more.
● Machinery – a wide range of types sizes – cultivators, telehandlers and more.
● Bulk solids of widely varying bulk densities – grain, prilled fertilizer, potatoes, seed and more.
● & more…
Only HookLoada can handle, store and transport all of the above.
Only HookLoada; Part I
In a day and age where profits have become tighter than ever before and overhead costs are increasing exponentially, you need a logistics solution offering the lowest cost, as well as optimum flexibility, performance and reliability through 15+ years of service.
● Which trailer offers container ground-demounting potential? Only HookLoada.
● Which trailer offers potential for niche, individually-developed bodies / containers? Only HookLoada.
● Which trailer offers storage potential in the field and the yard; covered and open? Only HookLoada.
● Which trailer offers batch drying potential together with Stronga Drying Stations? Only HookLoada.
● Which trailer offers vegetable cooling potential? Only HookLoada.
● Which trailer offers machinery “drive-on” potential, ground demounted? Only HookLoada.
● Which trailer offers the ability to “design” the container to the material; optimising capacity and payload? Only HookLoada.
Only HookLoada; Part II
● Which trailer offers productivity across the seasons - winter work, spring tasks, summer harvest, autumn field work, and everything in between? Only HookLoada.
● Which trailer is as highly capable in the field as it is on the road? Only HookLoada.
● Which equipment has lowest deprecation / financial amortisation on the farm? Only HookLoada.
● Which machine offers the biggest potential for your business to reduce CO₂ and carbon use? Only HookLoada.
● Which trailer reduces fuel use at a time when fuel costs are uncertain and rising? Only HookLoada.
● Which trailer directly reduces labour-hours at a time when labour is so expensive and scarce? Only HookLoada.
● Which trailer maximises agricultural logistics efficiency on your farm? Only HookLoada.
● Which trailer offers the best range of optional equipment to customise the trailer to your requirements? Only HookLoada.
● Which trailer is the strongest, longest life and simple to own and operate? Only HookLoada.
Which is the right HookLoada model for you?
Only HookLoada; Only Stronga
There are many different ways to get the job done using a HookLoada trailer, together with correctly-specified hook lift containers, flatbeds, tanks and more. Join the creative pioneers leading the progress in efficient hook lift applications; contact our sales team today to learn more. We look forward to hearing from you.
Email – email@example.com
Phone – +44 (0)1992 519000