Road Grader – Tow behind Road Grader
Smarter approach to road maintenance
Save thousands in costly road repairs year after year with the niche, premium level Stronga Road Grader.
Using our highly reliable, well proven Road Grader, you can maintain your own surfaces when you want and with little to no extra materials. This Road Grader has become the industry benchmark in operational efficiency and overall productivity.
Watch the Road Grader video
Cost efficient road grading
Designed to maintain and upgrade loose material roads quickly, cost efficiently, with less fuel and less manpower.
Suitable for removing pot holes, grading, and creating camber to a wide range of surfaces – roadways, trails, tracks and rides. The well proven SRG2400 model is a serious tow behind road grader for small to medium sized operations. Extremely fast, effective and productive Road Grader.
Unprecedented ease of operation helps to maximise your initial return on investment.
Let us take you on a journey…
Firstly, the hardened steel rotating teeth scarify the road surface. Highly durable Hardox 450 interlocking blades then level the surface, ensuring no debris is missed so you only have to grade once. The surface is left level, compact and obstacle-free.
Follow the journey below.
- A mix of fine material is graded by each of the interlocking Hardox blades. Final levelling by the rear serrated bar.
- Medium-sized stones are levelled and graded into the surface, mixing together with the fine material to create a strong binding surface finish.
- Large stones pass down the zig-zagged blade arrangement, being safely ejected to the side.
Extending machinery life
Over the years, Stronga Road Grader has proven to directly reduce the costs of road construction, maintenance and improvement.
When haul roads are kept level, compacted, free of pot holes and standing water, transport machinery lives longer and travels faster. Good road conditions are key for extending machinery life, reducing service and maintenance, lowering fuel costs and reducing tyre damage. As a result, cycle times are improved and more material is transported at a lower cost.
Contact us today. Let us help you identify how our Road Grader can cater for your specific needs.
One of a kind design
Stronga Road Grader is the most durable, productive and efficient tow behind road grader available on the market. From building new roads to maintaining them, this Road Grader is designed to help you get more done in less time.
Discover some of the key features and benefits:
- Highly durable components. High strength Hardox wear blades, reliable DuraString™ scarifier teeth, and a Hardox and Weldox wear-plate chassis enable a lifetime of surface grading.
- Super down force. Powerful hydraulic cylinders across the chassis offer a down force that compacts the road structure for firm, flat and assured surfaces. Weight box can be loaded for additional down force.
- Interlocking blade technology. Interlocking Hardox 450 blades thoroughly level tracks, leaving a great surface finish.
Road Grader – Standard specification
Road Grader series – Technical details