Heatex Multi Fan – 1100+kW
Enabling positive energy
Optimum thermal output
Thermally and electrically efficient Heatex, using hot water heating medium from a boiler, engine or heat pump.
High duty cycle, energy efficient, robust and reliable Heatex unit designed for drying and space-heating applications. Heatex Multi Fan facilitates the transformation of primary or residual heat into valuable energy. Heatex MF offers at least 20% lower energy requirements than other units in the market, delivering savings which really add up throughout the year.
Watch the Heatex animation
Plug & play system
Integrated, intelligent, installed and immediately ready for operation.
● ISO housing. Heatex Multi Fan is housed in hi-cube secure steel housing which is modular and transportable.
● Intelligent air control. Autopilot air control using the command and control system. Visualise drying curves via analogue and digital gauges.
● High duty cycle. Big capacity performance, year after year. Highly reliable, long life air handling system with a proven track record.
● High capacity. The Heatex unit is set up as a high capacity unit, enabling it to run at full output at high ambient temperatures.
● Energy efficiency. Multiple energy efficient direct-drive plug fans deliver energy savings up to 30% compared to centrifugal fans.
● Integrated plenum. Fully insulated warm air end plenum, enabling the flexibility to direct drying air in multiple directions.
Compact, yet efficient
The exceptionally high heat transfer efficiency-to-volume ratio provided by the Multi Fan coil is one of the most profound benefits of our heat exchangers. A reduction in the unit’s overall footprint, volume and weight when compared to traditional technologies generates significant cost savings in the following areas:
Reduced footprint required for installation – stacking ability
Reduced housing and structural foundation requirements
External-mounting in weather-proof housing for convenient positioning
Excellent access for maintenance
Topside craneage for easier transport, installation and maintenance
Stronga work hard to fully understand the whole requirements of each project, and how the Heatex MF will be integrated within the overall scheme. We help you to clearly define important energy parameters from the start, ensuring an appropriate duty cycle, energy dissipation rate, and correct control philosophy for your individual project.
We are mindful of the multiple factors that deliver a successful, holistic project, including climate, energy efficiency, heat load and mass energy balance.
If the Heatex Multi Fan works for you, call Stronga to discuss your energy integration.
Heatex Multi Fan – Standard specification
Multiple direct-drive plug fans.
- Extremely low electrical energy requirement
- Energy savings of up to 30% compared to centrifugal fans
- Complete with motor, bearings and inverter-control
- 415V 3-phase (Single phase option)
High efficiency deep core heat exchanger delivering drying quality air.
- High heat transfer efficiency
- Flange mounting plates for easy connection to water source
- Wide access door
Command and control chamber.
- Complete with control panel, analogue and digital sensors
- Intake board with twin service 240V socket. Professional electrical distribution RCD board
- Light with switch
- Dual electrical sockets
- Manual and automatic settings
- Visual display of set parameters
- Inverter drives
- Digital sensors
- Remote volt-free alarms available
Analogue sensors for visual display of:
- Flow and return water temperature
- Flow and return water pressure
- Leaving drying air temperature
- Dual fan runtime hour counters
Digital sensors for visual display of:
- Flow and return water temperature & pressure
- Leaving drying air temperature & pressure
- Ambient air temperature
- Electrical overload sensing
Aluminium anti-corrosion air intake louvres.
- High free airflow capacity
- Large surface area – lower air speed and lower electrical usage
Electro-statically charged multi-mesh ambient air filter.
- Keeps the coil clean, lowering maintenance requirements
- Reduced debris clogging effect
- Long life, washable mesh filter
Bolt-together secure steel ISO-housing.
- Weatherproof, sealed, external design
- Modular and moveable with lifting and locking points
- Lockable and secure rubbed-sealed doors
- Ground-mounted or stacked
500mm diameter adjustable airflow ports with access door.
- Excellent air damper control
Heatex Multi Fan – Optional equipment
500mm diameter insulated air duct to connect to Drying Stations. Quantities and lengths on request.
- Complete with securing straps
- Other lengths available
*Drying Station option
Additional 500mm diameter adjustable airflow ports, sold in pairs.
*Drying Station option
Rectangular airflow ports*. Various sizes and orientations available.
*Optional for FlowDrya, MultiDrya, Drying Floor and other ducted requirements
Heatex Multi Fan– Technical details
|Thermal output capacity*
|External flanges to connect to flow and return water pipes**
|Remote alarm volt-free contacts
|Digital and analogue sensors
|Electrical intake isolation switch
|Visual Andon operation status display
|Twin plug socket
|Lifting, locking points
|Light with switch
|E-stop safety shutdown
* Based on set parameters. Higher capacity thermal outputs available.
** Water flow and return pipes supplied and installed by the client to the location of the Heatex Multi Fan module. As we are continually improving our products, technical details, masses and measurements are given as reference values only.
Enquire About Heatex Multi Fan