Heatex Dual Fan
Heatex Dual Fan – From 400-1000kW
Financial good sense
Air drying quality air is key. This lean, green, drying air delivery machine offers:
Best long life investment via the high duty cycle, designed to run for thousands of hours per year.
Best value high capacity system, enabling full output drying operations, even at high ambient temperatures.
Best financial flexibility from a modular, compact and transportable design.
Best money saving ability with lowest running costs and electrical requirement.
Watch the 3D Heatex Dual Fan animation
Efficient air control
Heatex controls are well designed and robust, giving you outstanding performance and drying efficiency, as well as longevity and minimum maintenance. The control system regulates according to desired requirements:
- Air-off temperature control as the optimising controlling parameter, setting up the best temperature profile for efficient drying of the individual material, including temperature-sensitive bulk solids.
- Return temperature control can be key for certain residual heat sources, for example biogas engines and other CHP heat sources. Heatex DF can be configured to accommodate set-point return temperatures where this is required control parameter.
- Pressure differential control is another possible control parameter, avoiding unnecessary high fan revolution rates and thus helps save electricity.
- Intelligent air control allows ambient incoming air to be accounted for in ranging set point settings for fan output. Optional remote server access and data logging facilities can be included to your control set-up. Talk to Stronga for more information.
Heatex DF control allows user optimisation, minimising electrical use and costs while optimising drying efficiency. Control the highest priority parameters using Heatex DF.
Modular. Moveable. Compact.
Highly compact, weatherproof, secure design divided into three chambers.
(1) Control and air intake room (2) Fan and deep core heat exchanger + pressure chamber (3) Insulated warm drying air distribution plenum
Modular, transportable, secure weatherproof housing for safe and convenient outside positioning. The flexibility of multiple air-off ports from the insulated distribution plenum is exactly what our existing clients love about Heatex.
FlowDrya GS FlowDrya WS MultiDrya Drying Stations On-floor drying Space heating
Discover the Heatex Dual Fan airflow process.
1. Ambient air is drawn through a large aluminium air louvre into the control room by dual direct-drive plug fans.
2. An electro-statically charged multi-mesh air filter fixed to the air louvre extends periods between maintenance.
3. Ambient air is applied evenly to the full face of the deep core coil and efficiently heated to a drying quality temperature.
4. Warm drying-quality air fills the hot plenum before exiting via controllable air-off dampers (FlowDrya, MultiDrya, Drying Stations or other).
Super-efficient dual plug fans
Energy efficient, super-silent, direct-drive plug fans with market-leading modern blade design. The inverter-controlled plug fan arrangement is easy to maintain, offering long life reliability with no belts or gearboxes.
The benefits of modern Heatex Dual Fans:
- Dual Heatex plug fans offer an excellent working pressure range to dry a wide range of materials.
- Independent dual fans offer a wider range of airflow to cope with varying ambient conditions.
- Twin, direct-drive radial fans offer continuous full face air distribution with minimal pressure loss.
- Lower energy consumption and costs, resulting in shorter payback periods and increased efficiency.
- High duty cycle fan components require less maintenance and are far easier to service, when necessary.
Heatex Dual Fan – Standard specification
Dual direct-drive plug fans.
- Extremely low electrical energy requirement
- Energy savings of up to 30% compared to centrifugal fans
- Complete with motor, bearings and inverter-control
- 415V 3-phase (Single phase option)
High efficiency deep core heat exchanger delivering drying quality air.
- From 400-1000kW
- High heat transfer efficiency
- Flange mounting plates for easy connection to water source
- Wide access door
Command and control chamber.
- Complete with control panel, analogue and digital sensors
- Intake board with twin service 240V socket. Professional electrical distribution RCD board
- Light with switch
- Dual electrical sockets
- Manual and automatic settings
- Visual display of set parameters
- Inverter drives
- Digital sensors
- Remote volt-free alarms available
Analogue sensors for visual display of:
- Flow and return water temperature
- Flow and return water pressure
- Leaving drying air temperature
- Dual fan runtime hour counters
Digital sensors for visual display of:
- Flow and return water temperature & pressure
- Leaving drying air temperature & pressure
- Ambient air temperature
- Electrical overload sensing
Aluminium anti-corrosion air intake louvres.
- High free airflow capacity
- Large surface area – lower air speed and lower electrical usage
Electro-statically charged multi-mesh ambient air filter.
- Keeps the coil clean, lowering maintenance requirements
- Reduced debris clogging effect
- Long life, washable mesh filter
Secure steel ISO-housing.
- Weatherproof, sealed, external design
- Modular and moveable with lifting and locking points
- Lockable and secure rubbed-sealed doors
- Ground-mounted or stacked
500mm diameter adjustable airflow ports with access door. Excellent air damper control.
- 400-500kw – 4 ports
- 600-700kw – 6 ports
- 800-1000kw – 8 ports
Heatex Dual Fan – Optional equipment
2 x 3000mm long, 500mm diameter insulated air duct to connect to Drying Stations.
- Complete with securing straps
- Other lengths available
*Drying Station option
2 x 500mm diameter adjustable airflow ports, sold in pairs.
*Drying Station option
Rectangular airflow ports*.
*Optional for FlowDrya, MultiDrya, Drying Floor and other ducted requirements
Heatex Dual Fan – Technical details
|Thermal output capacity*
|External flanges to connect to flow and return water pipes**
|Remote alarm volt-free contacts
|Digital and analogue sensors
|Electrical intake isolation switch
|Visual Andon operation status display
|Twin plug socket
|Lifting, locking points
|Light with switch
|E-stop safety shutdown
* Based on set parameters.
** Water flow and return pipes supplied and installed by the client to the location of the Heatex Dual Fan module.
As we are continually improving our products, technical details, masses and measurements are given as reference values only.
Enquire About Heatex Dual Fan