FlowDrya FD17WS – Waste Series Drying Solutions
Next generation of fuel
Next generation of energy
Now is the perfect time in to invest in FlowDrya with new possibilities arising for transforming waste into renewable fuel.
‘Not for landfill’ campaigns are driving a change towards processing waste into energy which has socio-economic and environmental advantages. Maximise your profits today by transforming waste into value using the compact, highly energy efficient FlowDrya FD17WS.
Discover the benefits of transforming waste to fuel
Robust. Reliable. Simple.
Extreme robustness, reliability and simplicity are key to the success of the well proven FlowDrya FD17WS.
Slow moving, low wearing hydraulic equipment inside a strong-built monocoque frame. Using the FD17WS hydraulic moving floor, you’ll appreciate the extended service life and low maintenance.
Self-hardening Hardox wear plate withstands the unique properties of any waste fraction without permanent deformation, wear or tear. Highly durable, well renowned Stronga waste drying equipment performs reliably in aggressive environments.
Compact landfill diversion
Imagine your extra earning and saving potential using our space-efficient but highly productive FD17WS dryer, fitting in less space than a truck.
Discover the powerful combination of additional income streams and reduced costs through drying waste and refuse.
Reduced processing costs
Improved fraction separation
Reduced transport costs
Government incentive income
Reduced landfill costs
Income from high calorific fuel
From residues to revenues
Flexible enough to handle a variety of waste residues with a vast output range and the power to handle variable bulk density ranges. Flexible FlowDrya WS can transform the following waste streams from residues to revenues.
Construction & Demolition (C & D) waste; Household waste; Road sweeping residues; Commercial waste; Plastic waste; Packaging waste; Fines fraction; Healthcare waste; Municipal waste; and more.
Watch our Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) drying case study video.
FlowDrya FD17WS – Standard specification
Hardox pre-heating agitation chamber.
- High yield strength
- Abrasion and impact resistant
- Long wear life
Full length, full width 17m² PulseWave™, hydraulically-operated drying bed.
- High grade, slow moving walking floor efficiently conducts thermal energy
- Handles even non-free flowing waste fractions of varying densities
Siemens PLC system and DryStation™ reliable smart control console.
- Knowledge-building data logging function
- Self-protection and electrical overload sensing
Hardox SharkFin™ waste in-feed system*.
- Handles spongy, sticky or difficult waste streams of varying weights
*Depending on material to be handled
Flared wet material hopper with angle guides for greedy boards*.
- Hopper sized depending on materials to maximise periods between refilling
- Hopper orientated for either side or end loading
*Greedy boards not included
Sub-floor fines removal raising auger.
- Automatic fines removal of small, heavy waste fines that fall through the steel walking floor
Andon – visual operation status display.
- Instant visual indication of self-protection and safety status
Side insulation for improved thermal efficiency.
- Plastisol-coated UV stabilised steel sandwich insulation
- Minimises energy losses while optimising drying efficiency
FlowDrya FD17WS – Optional equipment
Hydraulic folding roof with hand pump operation and roof-mounted flue.
- Easy access to the drying bed for service, cleaning and maintenance
FlowDrya FD17WS – Technical details
|Overall width (excluding insulation)
|Height (including hopper)
|Drying bed surface area
|Wet material hopper capacity
||Material density dependent
|3 phase electro-hydraulic power unit
|Hardox wear plate
|SharkFin™ in-feed system**
|Drying output control
|Drying bed speed control valve
|Electrical overload sensing
|E-stop safety shutdown
|Side intake air vents
* Depending on equipment fitted. ** Depending on waste fraction to be dried.
All weights and measurements are subject to specification and regional laws.
As we are continually improving our products, technical details, masses and measurements are given as reference values only.
Please note – Datasheet below is just for show. Each FlowDrya is custom-built to the unique requirements of the client.
Enquire About FlowDrya FD17WS