Turning materials into money
Small purchase cost, small operating expenses and small ownership costs, leading to a stunning return on investment.
Value-added dryers developed in close cooperation with customers create stronger and more sustainable solutions. The robust and reliable FlowDrya Waste Series enables additional income while reducing costs linked to waste disposal.
Maximise drying rates and minimise landfill reliance using waste drying solutions from Stronga. Realise your dream of transforming more waste into more money.
FD17WS FD30WS FD60WS
Building a resource efficient future, together. FlowDrya WS impresses with top performance values across the board.
FlowDrya Waste Series offers high application versatility, excellent drying characteristics and fast set-up, leading to long term financial profitability. Robust and reliable over a wide variety of materials and low energy consumption are guaranteed.
Drying Refuse Derived Fuel (RDF)
Drying shredded waste (300mm or less)
Drying Solid Recovered Fuel (SRF)
Drying Municipal Solid Waste (MSW)
Drying biomass waste wood
Find out which Stronga dryer is best suited to your waste fraction
Waste to energy schemes
With many Government’s committed to reducing GHG emissions, waste to energy initiatives help establish renewable solutions in the market. Capital and tariff based schemes are available to help repay the initial system set up cost
Waste to energy schemes encourage the uptake of renewable heat technologies among local councils and businesses through the provision of financial incentives. Government’s pay an incentive or capital grant depending on the dryer type and size.
Watch the SRF and RDF drying video below.
Designed for the waste sector
Optimised productivity. Maximum return on investment.
FlowDrya WS is purpose-built to perfectly combine reliability and service life, offering great value and increased productivity for years to come. Building tomorrow. Discover the bespoke, Waste Series specification.
- Hardox wear plate. Renowned, tough, robust, wear-resistant steel for reliable, long life bulk material handling.
- SharkFin™ in-feed system*. Ensuring even non-free flowing bulk waste fractions progressively move down the drying floor.
- Robust, reliable & long life. Simple, hydraulic waste dryer with no belts, chains or sprockets and very few moving parts.
- Flexible, modular & mobile. Pre-assembled, mobile, plug and play structure, moveable to different sites for different applications.
- Trustworthy. Automatic operation, low energy consumption, safe and controlled, low temperature drying of saturated waste.
* Depending on waste fraction to be dried.
Giving waste direction
Enabling the next generation of alternative fuel.
Injecting high quality drying air through the wet waste fraction as it flows along the PulseWave™ drying floor optimises the evaporative drying process to reduce moisture content to a desired level.
The highly efficient PulseWave™ motion thoroughly mixes materials on the drying floor. PulseWave™ ensures that every part of the waste material interacts with hot bed metal during the flow and receives an equal airflow, leading to uniformity of dryness.
Enabling alternative fuels
Drying waste in preparation for use as an alternative fuel enables practical, economic and environmental benefits.
- Reduction of imported fossil fuel costs.
- Reduction of non-renewable fossil fuel usage, with associated environmental benefits.
- Landfill diversion. Processing waste into SRF is cheap, sustainable and environmentally-friendly.
- Reduction of NOx and CO₂ emissions using substitute fuels instead of lignite or coal.
As well as enabling valuable alternative fuels, drying waste also improves the fraction separation process as machinery works more efficiently with drier, easier to handle fractions. Discover the fundamental benefits of drying waste with Stronga.
Recycling higher %’s
Waste fractions are highly variable, abrasive, sticky and non-free flowing.
You need a dryer that is flexible enough to cope with non-homogenous materials. The FlowDrya WS combined with Stronga experience in the sector, enables materials of varying bulk densities to be efficiently handled in a robust and reliable way.
The outcome is higher recycling rates for your business. Process and recover a lot more material from your waste streams today.
FlowDrya Waste Series – Technical details