FlowDrya FD60GS – Green Series Drying Solutions
Big productivity gains
The future is so much bigger than the past
Massive drying floor, offering highest throughput with optimal flow properties.
High output dryer which is affordable to acquire and operate
Highly versatile, proven across a wide range of wet materials
Simple, reliable structure with no belts, chains or sprockets
Modular, monocoque, easily expandable structure
Low thermal & electrical consumption values by
optimally synchronised components
PulseWave™ mixing motion, delivering uniform final
moisture and energy-saving ventilation of the product
For increased flexibility.
Flexibility and top performance, combined. FD60GS is proven to alternate between materials. In volatile markets where the value of drying one commodity may change, you need a flexible dryer that can quickly adapt to new market conditions.
Flexible to accept variable heat load. Residual heat can be variable and allocated to various heat use priorities. The FD60GS dryer and Heatex are flexible enough to cope with variable heat load which may not be possible with other single purpose dryers.
Flexible, modular, mobile structure. Enjoy the independence of owning a fully mobile, weather-resistant, plug and play structure with high drying performance and uncompromising robustness. Easily move the dryer to different sites for different applications.
Square up to more efficiency.
- Improved cost efficiency. High capacity drying floor. Optimum product ventilation and easy handling of even non-free flowing bulk solids.
- Improved energy efficiency. Automatic mode with Moisture Meter Sensor (MMS) and data logging, optimising evaporation per kW.
- Improved product efficiency. Gentle product treatment when coupled with Stronga Heatex. Learn more about Heatex >
- Improved handling efficiency. Pre-assembled mobile structure, ready to plug in and operate close to available wet material sources.
Committed to working with you
What sets Stronga apart?
Personalised, individual and communicable, focussed on the best solution for the customer.
Our clear product values of building long life machines with excellent reliability while delivering high performance. We base our vision on long term values, dedicated to waste elimination, committing ourselves to continuous improvement while striving for innovation and evolution.
Our goal is to be close to the customer, building mutual trust throughout the whole process.
FlowDrya FD60GS – Standard specification
Pre-heating agitation chamber.
- Hopper structure is heated through conduction which quickly raises materials to evaporative temperatures
- Specially-shaped blade agitates material, every stroke
Full length, full width 60m² PulseWave™ drying bed (hydraulically operated).
- Moves even difficult, non-free flowing bulk solids
- High grade steel floor efficiently conducts thermal energy
- Uniform airflow distribution through materials
Siemens PLC system and DryStation™ smart control console.
- Full control of material flow down the dryer
- Plenum Temperature Sensor (PTS)
- Data logging – capturing key performance parameters
Adjustable material depth control weir gate.
- Easily set the optimum drying depth for each material
Flared wet material hopper with angle guides for greedy boards*.
- Hopper sized depending on materials to maximise periods between refilling
- Hopper orientated for either side or end loading
*Greedy boards not included
Sub-floor fines removal raising auger.
- Small heavy particles and fines that fall through the steel drying floor are automatically extracted
Andon – visual operation status display.
- Instant visual indication of self-protection and safety status
Side insulation for improved thermal efficiency.
- Plastisol-coated UV stabilised steel sandwich insulation
- Minimises energy losses while optimising drying efficiency
FlowDrya FD60GS – Optional equipment
Extension wet material hopper*, complete with brackets to accept greedy boards**.
*Capacity dependent on material
**Greedy boards not included
Top deck moving floor in-feed system with side-mounted flue.
- Increased infeed capacity, maximising periods between loading
High grade polyurethane reinforced curved roof with 4 x roof or side-mounted flues.
- Fully modular, standalone equipment
- Allows dryers to be mounted externally
Hydraulic folding roof with hand pump operation and 4 x roof-mounted flues.
- Easy access to the drying bed for service, cleaning and maintenance
Material moisture sensor (MMS)* with display.
- Automatic control of dry output material moisture
- Integrated into DryStation™ controls
*Calibrated for 1 material only
Inclined discharge auger with gear drive, gear box and inverter for speed control.
- Integrated with DryStation™
- 3000mm long, 300mm diameter auger. Other sizes available
Enclosed cross auger module with geared motor and inspection hatch.
- Integrated with DryStation™
- 6000mm long, 300mm diameter auger. Other sizes available
Grain and small seeds drying floor.
- High airflow, micro-slotted steel floor arrangement
- Designed for rapeseed and other small seed crops
Anti-corrosion stainless steel package.
- Designed for digestate, sewage cake and other corrosive materials
FlowDrya FD60GS – Technical details
|Overall width (excluding insulation)
|Height (excluding hopper)
|Drying bed surface area
|Flared wet material hopper capacity
||Dependent on material to be dried
|3 phase electro-hydraulic power unit
|Drying bed stroke per hour control
|Drying bed speed control valve
|Electrical overload sensing
|E-stop safety shutdown
|Side intake air vents
*Depending on equipment fitted.
All weights and measurements are subject to specification and regional laws.
As we are continually improving our products, technical details, masses and measurements are given as reference values only.
Please note – Datasheet below is just for show. Shows extension hopper and curved roof options. Each FlowDrya is custom-built to the unique requirements of the client.
Enquire About FlowDrya FD60GS