FlowDrya FD30GS – Green Series Drying Solutions
Drying force behind value
Low Capex – Excellent value for money at point of purchase from our most popular FlowDrya
Low Ownership costs – Resulting from fully considered component quality, ensuring maximum uptime, optimum productivity and low service costs. Our reputation for quality built drying equipment provides customers with strong residual values.
Low Opex – Extremely low energy cost per operating hour. Automatic mode controls with automatic discharge and extended periods between refilling input material minimise labour hours.
More throughput. More productivity.
Variable operating output. Control the material output depending on the moisture to be removed. From 0.25m³ to 15m³ per hour.
Highly efficient dryer. Unique design optimises both thermal conduction and airflow evaporation. Fully insulated, ensuring all available energy is directed through the material, resulting in the lowest cost per tonne dried.
Highly productive dryer. High duty cycle due to a simple, robust and long life construction, allowing for reliable high production over extended periods of time.
You’re not just buying a dryer.
You’re buying flexibility.
Telescopic, hydraulic cylinder moving floor systems have been proven to reliably deliver a continuous flow of uniformed dry output. FlowDrya FD30GS is extremely flexible, suited to drying non-free flowing bulk solids.
Flexible enough to handle materials of varying bulk densities from heavy, dense materials to lighter, fluffier products. Common materials dried include; wood chips, anaerobic digestate, peat, paper pulp, poultry manure and more.
Volatile markets require flexible equipment that can alternate between materials to optimise added value from drying.
Integrated energy management
FlowDrya allows you to make efficient use of spare residual heat – the energy that is dissipated in a process. By capturing this spare heat and making it useful in a dryer, the heat is converted into value and makes a contribution to sustainability.
Working in total synergy with Heatex, FD30GS delivers integrated energy management for:
Biogas units (Anaerobic Digestion plants)
District heating grids
Landfill gas units
Biomass heat and power stations (CHP)
Wood gasification units
FlowDrya FD30GS – Standard specification
Pre-heating agitation chamber.
- Hopper structure is heated through conduction which quickly raises materials to evaporative temperatures
- Specially-shaped blade agitates material, every stroke
Full length, full width 30m² PulseWave™ drying bed (hydraulically operated).
- Moves even difficult, non-free flowing bulk solids
- High grade steel floor efficiently conducts thermal energy
- Uniform airflow distribution through materials
Siemens PLC system and DryStation™ smart control console.
- Full control of material flow down the dryer
- Plenum Temperature Sensor (PTS)
- Data logging – capturing key performance parameters
Adjustable material depth control weir gate.
- Easily set the optimum drying depth for each material
Flared wet material hopper with angle guides for greedy boards*.
- Hopper sized depending on materials to maximise periods between refilling
- Hopper orientated for either side or end loading
*Greedy boards not included
Sub-floor fines removal raising auger.
- Small heavy particles and fines that fall through the steel drying floor are automatically extracted
Andon – visual operation status display.
- Instant visual indication of self-protection and safety status
Side insulation for improved thermal efficiency.
- Plastisol-coated UV stabilised steel sandwich insulation
- Minimises energy losses while optimising drying efficiency
FlowDrya FD30GS – Optional equipment
Extension wet material hopper*, complete with brackets to accept greedy boards**.
*Capacity dependent on material
**Greedy boards not included
Top deck moving floor in-feed system with 2 x side-mounted flues.
- Increased infeed capacity, maximising periods between loading
High grade polyurethane reinforced curved roof with 4 x roof or side-mounted flues.
- Fully modular, standalone equipment
- Allows dryers to be mounted externally
Hydraulic folding roof with hand pump operation and 4 x roof-mounted flues.
- Easy access to the drying bed for service, cleaning and maintenance
Material moisture sensor (MMS)* with display.
- Automatic control of dry output material moisture
- Integrated into DryStation™ controls
*Calibrated for 1 material only
Inclined discharge auger with gear drive, gear box and inverter for speed control.
- Integrated with DryStation™
- 3000mm long, 300mm diameter auger. Other sizes available
Enclosed cross auger module with geared motor and inspection hatch.
- Integrated with DryStation™
- 6000mm long, 300mm diameter auger. Other sizes available
Grain and small seeds drying floor.
- High airflow, micro-slotted steel floor arrangement
- Designed for rapeseed and other small seed crops
Anti-corrosion stainless steel package.
- Designed for digestate, sewage cake and other corrosive materials
FlowDrya FD30GS – Technical details
|Overall width (excluding insulation)
|Height (excluding hopper)
|Drying bed surface area
|Flared wet material hopper capacity
||Dependent on material to be dried
|3 phase electro-hydraulic power unit
|Drying bed stroke per hour control
|Drying bed speed control valve
|Electrical overload sensing
|E-stop safety shutdown
|Side intake air vents
*Depending on equipment fitted.
All weights and measurements are subject to specification and regional laws.
As we are continually improving our products, technical details, masses and measurements are given as reference values only.
Please note – Datasheet below is just for show. Shows extension hopper and curved roof options. Each FlowDrya is custom-built to the unique requirements of the client.
Enquire About FlowDrya FD30GS