Optimum performance for each job is accomplished effortlessly with the Bale Grab SRB120 attachment which offers added flexibility, low cost of ownership and proven performance for professional wrapped bale handling.
Stronga SRB-type bale handlers offer reliability through the proven design, via the 60mm diameter clamp frames, FingerClamp shaped bars and rounded UltraCare technology. See the wrapped bale handler video below.
Advanced arm technology
Bale Grab arms are a product of evolution, resulting in arm which offer excellent efficiency and secure wrapped and unwrapped bale handling. See the feature and benefits of the arm technology below:
- 60mm composite arm diameter. Powerful, reliable and thick grab arms offer secure handling of even the heaviest bales.
- FingerClamp shaped bars. Grab arms are finger-shaped to clamp bales in the safest and securest possible way, reducing the waste of dropped or damaged bales.
- UltraCare technology. UltraCare bale-contact points are rounded to ensure wrap preservation and secure handling, leading to reduced waste and increased efficiency.
1. 2. 3.
Stack it your way
Stronga SRB120 offers the ability to stack or lift bales in alternative ways to improve the efficiency and ease-of-use while reducing cycle times. See the graphics below, showing:
- Tub bale stacking.
- Horizontal bale stacking.
Added durability. The Stronga way
A long life, reliable and durable machine makes good all-round sense. The robust Stronga SRB120 chassis will work hard for the professional operator, providing quality operations - 24/7.
Added control with Stronga check valve
Every Stronga bale handler is fitted with a check valve pre-set for optimum control of pressure output. The check valve optimises the bale gripping power, while protecting the machine from overload, leading to a longer life.
The Stronga check valve increases machine life so professional contractors are guaranteed to own a long life, high output product.
OPTION: Straw un-rolling device
Optional un-roller device allows the flexibility for out-of-season use to unroll straw bales inside buildings for animal bedding.
OPTION: SRB120 W – For baled waste handling
Stronga now offer SRB120 W which is an upgraded, heavier-duty bale handling alternative. What’s different about this baled waste handler?
CASE STUDY: SRB120 W baled waste handler can be seen below operating at a waste plant in Peckham, UK. The waste bales are heavy but SRB120 W provides effortless handling all day, every day.
- UltraGrip arms. SRB120 W comes fitted with UltraGrip material on the arms to allow handling of heavier waste bales.
- Extra reinforcement. The waste bale handling chassis is reinforced with extra-steel in multiple areas to once again improve heavy handling potential.
- Upgraded cylinder. Upgraded cylinder for extra-gripping power up to 2000kg bale weight.
- Upgraded pins. Upgraded pins for long life and strength.
Round Bale Grab SRB120 overview:
Stronga are your trusted transport advisers, contact our friendly team for professional support.